This set of Workshops is held on Monday evenings, you must attend both workshops to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
Topics covered include: benefits of working with a Realtor, obtaining a mortgage, home inspections, what happens at Settlement, types of Insurance, budgeting for homeownership, and maintaining a home, pre approval, Real Estate contracts, Credit and Loan types and applications, just to name a few.
- Credit reports are pulled at client request, at no charge
- Clients may request a private consultation with a Lender of their choice
- Certificates expire 5 years from the date the Certificate is issued
- Space is limited to 20 people per class, call to reserve your spot in the class
- Guest speakers at each class, a Realtor, Lender and Home Inspector
To register for a workshop, please Contact:
Asset Development, Cindy Lipscomb at 301-334-9431, ext. 6150.
Informational letters are mailed to clients that have registered for classes, prior to the class dates. If you register for a Workshop and find you cannot attend, please call the office to reschedule. If you are unclear if a class will be held due to inclement weather, announcements are made on the local radio stations or you may call the office for details.
Classes are held at Garrett County Community Action Committee,
Conference Room (1st Floor) at 104 E. Center Street, Oakland, MD